Sunday, February 8, 2009

Be careful what you wish for...

Last week at church I was joking with someone who commented on our energetic kids and I made the mistake of saying "sometimes I wish that they'd all get just a little sick at the same time and sit quietly for a day or two." Not really, we've had a record run of good health. But you know what they say about wishes...

Like little dominoes, one after the other, they are all sick. Aedan now has 103 degree spit-up. Luckily they are the happiest group of sickos on the planet. We had a quiet morning, and they all slept most of the afternoon. Aedan just sits in my lap and dazes, happily. I can't put him down or he cries, but as long as Mommy has him, he is just fine.

Oh - Netflix returned my library DVD! Did I say how much Netflix was my favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment