So Ethan's wonderful sister Bianca gave me her old iPhone, and I have been slowly downloading free apps. I can make awesome grocery lists with Grocery IQ, divided by store and aisle. Seize the Day is a great "to-do" list, and Evernote can take picture and turn them into notes. I even took pictures of various things I want from Wal-mart and SAMs to price check and add to my notes. And the LDS gospel library is amazing. Some one quotes an article in the Ensign or an old conference talk? I can find it in seconds, and have the whole text right there. LDS tools app is awesome! It is the ward list (directory) but I can update it regularly and email, text or call straight from the app. Or click on someones address and it is automatically mapped, so no more getting lost on the way to choir practice.
But I must admit my favorite apps are "words with friends" and "chess with friends" I have never liked scrabble or chess, but when I can take a few days to play one game, now that I can handle (still haven't beaten my husband yet!)
So hopefully with this app that helps you blog, I can write more often, even while wrestling with the kiddos.
But I must admit my favorite apps are "words with friends" and "chess with friends" I have never liked scrabble or chess, but when I can take a few days to play one game, now that I can handle (still haven't beaten my husband yet!)
So hopefully with this app that helps you blog, I can write more often, even while wrestling with the kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment